Welcome to the 2100: A Fractal Future WikiaEdit
A network of interconnected, community-written science-fiction stories. Each story must be built off the world of an earlier story (or the present day), set in 100 year increments, with any number of branches. Kind of like "the exquisite corpse" game, but over the internet and with science-fiction.
- Science Fiction set in the year 2100, 2200, or some century-multiple thereafter.
- Must describe a world, either directly or indirectly.
- Does not have to be a traditional story, can simply be an in-depth description of the world or a series of major events over the course of a century.
- Story title is in the form of 2n00: [title of choice]
- All stories must connect to another story in the system.
- If set in 2100, the world of the story diverges from the actual present world.
- If set in 2200, the world of the story diverges from any 2100 story in the system.
- If set in 2300, it diverges from any 2200 story in the system
- Add hyperlinks when finished. All 2100 stories contain a reciprocal hyperlink to the main page. All 2200 stories contain a reciprocal hyperlink to the 2100 story they diverged from. And so on for 2300, 2400, etc.
2000: Visions of the Future from Present DayEdit
2100: Memento Mori by Will Petillo (April, 2015)